Friday, August 28, 2020

Yesterday

 Yesterday was my Blogiversary -- 15 years (minus that decade in the middle).  It was weird that I looked this morning, I was thinking it was in early September. I have really nothing to show here.  I rescued my Inox needles from the attic, but I'm waiting to wash the Decade Socks to take pictures.  (They were filthy, it's dirty in the attic).  Also, they had moth munchies (or carpet beetle bites) taken out of them. (What?  I said it was filthy up there.)  I darned them, effectively but not very prettily.  The big blanket continues apace.  I'm working on repeat 16 out of a possible 24 or 25, so more than half way.  I haven't used up half the yarn, so it looks like I'm good.  The Star Fighter socks are at the heel of the second sock.  So for my (belated) Blogiversary here's a yarn flower. 


Really Rosie
I dyed this one to look like a rose when it was caked up like this.

No comments: