Saturday, August 29, 2020

It Was 4 Stitches

 I was up in the middle of the night last night knitting.  I was working on the gusset on the second striped sock.  Apparently, I'm on this "Second Sleep" cycle now.  I've decided to work on something productive while I'm up instead of tossing and turning for a couple of hours.  I think Dave is happier for that also.  Enter my sock knitting.  Anyway, I got up this morning (late) and decided to go to the grocery store.  As I was leaving I had a moment that I decided I needed to take my knitting to pass the time waiting in the store.  I've gotten out of the habit of carrying a purse.  I started with my purse, but it was just too...big.  I looked for a smaller bag.  Several minutes later I finally found this bag.  

A makeup bag freebie I got probably for purchasing some perfume (I have a weakness for perfume.)  Anyway, the chance that I would ever need a make up bag is zero.  But this bag was perfect for my sock in progress.  I could also fit my phone and car key.  Perfect.  (Aside from the bold and blatant advertising.) 
So I'm good to go.  I'm at the store and get in line to check out, whip out my knitting and start working.  I got all of 4 stitches in before I had to stop and actually check out.  Whatever.



  

No comments: