Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank God It's Friday

Whew! It's been a rough week. I'm sooo glad it's Friday and I have a nice long weekend stretched out before me. My plans for the weekend are to maybe finish my current sock project, to knit up a pair of Fuzzy Feet for Younger Son, and start on my Booga J Bag for me. I got some great bright yarn a MDS&W and I see it as a fun summer bag. I plan on felting both projects together. We'll be going to the movies to see X-men 3 for Older Son's birthday (we usually see a movie on his birthday, he delayed it for this one to open). I still have to do all the regular weekend stuff like laundry and grocery shopping. In addition my SiL will be here visiting so I can finally give her her Christmas gift I never mailed. (There was stuff that was too delicate to trust to the mail). And on the room front I hope to clear the stairs up to my new room. A feat in itself, let me tell you. I was going to post a picture of it, but chickened out.

No comments: