Friday, January 06, 2006

Merde!

I e-mailed about the knitting group and they are only meeting on the 7th and the 21st of January. Just my luck! So naturally when Dave called me at lunch today and told me that they had broken something at the mill and he would be off for several days and asked if it was possible for me to fly over tonight.....Well, I was very tempted. But no, the demands of children and work prohibit it. Maybe I should have tried for the Concorde.

Here's my second Fuzzy Foot:

I'm about to turn the heel. I hope to finish tonight and felt it tomorrow.

And here's another of the eight pairs of socks I knit for Dave to take to China.

These are the Cabled Socks.

Notice how I managed the toe decreases so that the cables move uninterrupted to the end of the sock? What can I say, it was plain light colored knitting....

No comments: