Monday, September 07, 2020

It's My Superpower

 I knit a pair of fingerless gloves this afternoon.  Start to finish.  What can I say?  It's my superpower.  I can knit a pair of mittens/gloves in a day.  I wish it was something more exciting or sexy, but there it is.  Here they are pre-bath, 

and here they are reposing in the their bath.
Maize from Tin Can Knits.  They're blocked and drying under a fan right now.  Hopefully they'll be ready to go to the Post Office tomorrow afternoon.  I decided (at the last minute) to send something to my friend Michelle's twin sister when I send Michelle's gifts.  Actually, it started when I asked where to send the gifts and she gave me her sister's address.  She's been visiting during the pandemic, and they'll be celebrating their birthday together.  So since it's her birthday too I thought I should send a little something along.  


No comments: