Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Tale of Three Shawls


Once upon a time there were three little shawls. The first shawl was knit of yummy sea silk in a wonderful darky mysterious colorway. It was so soft and luscious its red haired knitter just couldn't put it down and so she knit and she knit almost all the clues. The second shawl was knit in a glowing red and yellow colorway that looked like a sunset. It had beads that perfectly matched and its knitter knit away because it made her so happy. The third shawl was dark and thin. Its knitter knit on it when she could, but she was a little preoccupied and so it languished a little, looking a bit peaky.
Heather, Celtic Queen and I are all knitting MS3. I'm knitting without a safety net, and have already found my first mistake. I'm gathering my courage to drop down and fix it.
Knitting tomorrow at the Borders in the Norman Center II (near South Hills Village).

No comments: