Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Morning!

REMINDER: THE FRIENDLY FRIDAY KNITTERS WILL BE MEETING AT BORDERS IN THE NORMAN CENTER II (1775 N HIGHLAND RD - RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM SOUTH HILLS VILLAGE) FRIDAY AT 7:30 PM.

Every morning at precisely 5:19 AM (I checked the clock) a robin begins chirping outside my bedroom window. If I'm not already awake, it wakes me up. Why, oh why, I ask myself, can't it go visit the neighbors who thought it was great fun to set off fireworks at midnight all last week? Or the guy who revs his engine and squeals his tires going up the street at 2:00 AM?


In knitting news, I'm still searching for my spare size 1 double pointed needles (It's not the yarn I can't find, Heather) so I can start some socks. Hmm, I have two size one circs...Maybe I'll do a pair on two circs. And here's where I am on my other project. The row counter says 32.

No comments: