Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sprung

Spring has arrived! I saw about 10,000 robins while out driving around today, and the bulbs in front of my work building are definately coming up (I keep forgetting to check on the progress of my daffodil while there's enough daylight to see it). Easter on Sunday, I think that wraps it all up. I wore my sweater today for Fred's Birthday. And I am off work tomorrow! Too bad I'm going to spend the whole day cleaning my bedroom in preparation for the arrival of my new bed on Saturday.
I'm feeling better today, it was a good day. Probably because yesterday was a bad day and I woke up this morning convinced I'm going to have to have back surgery in the near future. That's the way my life goes.
So I was feeling good, I don't have to get up for work tomorrow, why didn't I get to the knitting at Bloomin Yarns tonight, as I told people I would? Well, I got lost. I tried to go that way that I went with Celtic Queen those times that's so much shorter and easier. I was running late, it was almost 7:00 and the knitting group is only there until 8:00...Well I guess I should have made that right there where I wasn't sure if I should turn or not, because I ended up making a big huge circle and was back where I started from at 7:25. (But I did find out where that road goes if you follow it all the way to the end.) So I just headed home instead and consoled myself with a DQ Blizzard on the way. But I will make it to Borders for knitting tomorrow night (I think I can find my way there, and even if I can't, I'll have CQ along to steer me right!) I'm working on heel of my Noro sock.

1 comment:

Heather said...

THAT IS SOOOOO DRIVING IN PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad to know that it happens to locals, too. But it would have been nice to see you.