Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Baby Love


First off, the Pomatomus Socks are in an indefinate time out. I do not have enough yarn for the pair, so I'm kinda bummed. Steel City Knitter said she might have another skein, so I've e-mailed her with abject begging. (But if she doesn't, I can live with the frogging. I just need a moment.) Anyways, pictured here is my new current bus knitting. It's a baby sweater for an old friend who e-mailed last week that she just found out she's having a girl. I'm totally, completely enthralled by the making of cute and frilly little girl things as only the mother of two boys can be. So this sweater (which actually is kinda unisex, but has a connection in that long ago she picked this pattern out as one she liked and requested me to make as a gift for another friend of hers.) I'm going to design some pants to go with. I also got Celtic Queen to pick me up Dale #175 (which includes this cute little number.)

And finally, I'm almost at the toe of the Cotton Stripes socks.

1 comment:

Celtic Queen said...

Hey! That's the one that sold me on #175 as the winner. That and the adorable floral print style dresses.