Monday, March 13, 2006

And So I'm Back, From Outer Space

I'm back! I took a bit of a break last week and over the weekend. Celtic Queen says she's tired of looking at that sweater so I have to update the blog. Hmmm. Well here's the new and improved picture:



As you can see, I've gotten to the joining of body and sleeves. It looks small to me though. We'll see. (CQ actually did call to check on me last week, though. She was concerned because she hadn't heard from me for a couple of days and I hadn't updated the blog. So there you go, if you've got a blog you really can't disappear with no one noticing, just like Anne said.)

But just for you, CQ I have some other pictures. We Friendly Knitters celebrated our Olympic success with Gold Medals on Friday (chocolate ones, of course!) Here's Heather (check out her Frog sweater, she deserves a medal!)




And here's CQ herself, with her medals. I'll try to get a picture of her blankets next time I visit the Celtings (I haven't seen them yet myself).

So what kept me away for so long?
This:

Dave got it for me for Valentine's Day. I still haven't made it all the way through it (I'm on the last cd for the series and I still have the original movie to watch.) I slowed down a bit trying to stretch it out. I LOVED this show when it first aired. I was working nights, and Dave used to record it for me so I could watch when I got home (Older Son was an infant then, I remember it well.) Wish they'd bring it back again. But now I can collect all the TV movies, too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, I had forgotten about that show! It was a good one. The Mister mocked me because I put 5 seasons of MacGyver in the Netflix queue. I can't help it. It is like comfort food. :) Yeah, so what I had the hots for Richard Dean Anderson... I was, like, 8.