Monday, November 23, 2020

Something a Little Different

 I'm finally (finally!) knitting a color other than blue (or turquoise, or whatever).  

The artificial light doesn't really do justice here to the lime green and bright speckles of the sleeve color here.  I'm totally enamored.  But it could be I'm just excited for it not to be blue.  When I asked DJ to admire it, he remarked "Well, it's really not very colorful."  Hmph.  

I'm moving along like gangbusters here.  The not having to actually work really bumps up the knitting production.  Although, starting tomorrow I'll have to spend time getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I have my Thanksgiving menu planned, every dish a tried and true tradition.  Because, really, that's what we need in this pandemic year; comfort food.  

No comments: