Saturday, November 21, 2020

Bingeing

 I've spent the day binge watching Call the Midwife and knitting.  I have knitted up one full skein and am on to the second in my Sock Arms sweater for Gracie.

One skein down
I did a bit of cooking, too.  Beef stew and fresh home made bread.  I estimate that I've baked up over 50 lbs of flour during the pandemic.  Anyway, I cook almost every thing, every day.  I just can't get past the image of someone coughing into my food right before they close the container it's in. So now I can't stomach other people touching my food.  I'm hoping this will pass, because I did love going out to eat.  It might take awhile, though. 

Dave continues to be fine and symptom free.  He comes down and picks up his dinners here.  I drop things off at the other house for him (we maintain a safe distance) occasionally for breakfasts and lunches (today I took him some eggs, butter, and ham). [Yes, you can see from that list that I'm a firm believer in the Oxford comma!  Also, you can see from my typing that I employ a double space between sentences, which I was shocked recently to learn was now obsolete.  I'm a dinosaur.]   


No comments: