Thursday, November 05, 2020

Slow Motion

 I've been watching the election results.  I think I kind of like this slow motion election results.  I've been watching a map with information from the AP.  It's kind of nice going this slowly, I think.  I have time to adjust my thinking.  Also, it's just me looking at a map with no one talking.  I can crunch the numbers myself.  I periodically report to my sister, who said I was "becoming a statistical genius".  Well, I said, it is kinda my job.  You would think this slow motion thing would be good for knitting, but not so much.  I didn't get any knitting done yesterday, and only a little today.  Some work on the Big Boring Blue Blanket.  Which had the audacity to shed on my black shirt.

In other news, Dave and I have been watching Hinterland and I noticed this hat


Nice hat, I said.  I asked Dave if he wanted one, I told him I thought I could find a pattern, and of course I did.  And it's free.  But Dave says he doesn't like this kind of hat.  Oh well...



No comments: