Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Have You Seen My Mojo?

I've lost my knitting mojo. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I've knit only one round on a sock since New Year's day. I knit nothing over the weekend, nada, zip, zilch. I haven't been seduced by other interests, I'm just sitting and doing nothing. On the shuttle to and from work, at home, at my mother in law's -- everywhere. Not even the lure of super cute baby knits can get me going. Did I over do with the Christmas knitting? Maybe I just needed a little break to cleanse the palate. Knitting is on Friday so I'll at least sit and hold some knitting then. In other news, Dave is almost home from Erie (again) and may be going to Florida. I'm working lots, and the boys are getting by for the most part.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

You didn't lose it!!!! Its just taking a break. It will be back. Don't panic!! I think there's a support group out there for this. KA ( knitters anonymous!) For knitters who lost their mojo!

Heather said...

Was that your mojo hanging out in the parking lot over at the Village? Tawdry little thing...

Holly said...

That happens to me from time to time too. I hate it when that happens! For some reason, I'm going full throttle right now to the detriment of everything else. Oh well. You'll have this.