Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hey Now


So here's my current WiP. It's Hey, Teach. Knit with vintage Cotton Ease from my stash. A very quick and easy knit. I started on Saturday and have the back and both fronts done. I might get a sleeve done tonight. I hope the finished sweater looks ok.
In other fiber news I've also gotten my first batt from Loop's "Seriously Spontaneous Spinning Club". Yummy! You know me, all tonal neutrals or screaming brights. And white is my favorite color! Can't wait to see how this looks spun up. I just have to shovel out the living room so I can set up the wheel there. Turns out the furnace really is broken, but since the weather has warmed, there's no sense of urgency for the guys to clean up. ::sigh::
I voted yesterday. I spotted Dave walking across the parking lot as I was driving out after voting. I tried to tell him that republicans were supposed to vote on Wednesday, but he didn't buy it. He was not very gracious in defeat, though. Now I feel like the day after Christmas. All that build-up and now what?

4 comments:

DPUTiger said...

Now what? i'm hoping that now, we start to heal as a country and Obama can deliver on the top thing he was selling: Hope. This was the first time in my life that I voted for a POTUS candidate that I was excited about, rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. I hope that the "Nobama" haters (god, i hate that name-calling!) will be able to regroup and that Obama will become the President of note that I believe he will be! I'm trying for knitting next week. We'll see! :)

Heather said...

hey!! What about sidelines?!?!

Deborah said...

I love the Hey teach pattern. Thanks, I may join you on that project.
Pretty color blue you are using!

Patricia said...

I loved the Hey, Teach! pattern too--you are one fast knittah! I'm still trying to get a stupid pair of socks finished...