Sunday, August 30, 2020

Randomly


 1. Yesterday I saw Barbie's Dream Plane flying over.  I mean in real life.  A Barbie pink jet.  I wish I had been quick enough to get a picture.

2. Which leads me to - Who would buy/commission a plane like that?

3. I managed to get more Pumpkin Spice creamer at the grocery yesterday.

4. I also bought an actual pumpkin pie.

5. I have washed the Decade Socks and will put them to dry tonight. 

6.  Unfortunately, no one here wants the socks.  Neither my Younger Son for whom I originally knit them, nor my Older Son who I offered them up to.

7. I have still not received any of the parts for my spinning wheels, although I did get emails saying they have both been shipped to me.  Maybe tomorrow?

8. I forgot when I said I was going to knit Shakespeare in Love next that I already have yarn to knit Petra.  I didn't remember until I was putting the new spinning fiber into the latest stash pile and spotted it there.

9. Now I think I might be developing Alzheimer's.

10. I texted my friend and asked her when her birthday was.  I was close, but a few days off.

11. I tend to just make up birthdays for people.  Usually it's close.  I have no idea why, but once I do, I can't switch, even if I've been corrected many times.  I did this with my mother, I could never remember if her birthday was May 22nd, or May 23rd.  Still can't.

  

No comments: