Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Spidey Sense is Tingling

I had this conversation with Older Son recently:

OS: After putting on his glasses and waving his head from side to side This is really weird...
Me: What's weird?
OS: I have this kind of proximity alert thing going on that's somehow linked to the bridge of my nose and my glasses are setting it off.
Me: What?
OS: It's an alert that's telling me someone's close to me and it's going off because I'm wearing my glasses...
Me: You mean your glasses are setting off your Spidey Sense??
OS: Well, yeah....

I've been knitting footie socks (aka "No Show Socks") for me in brown (I have no brown socks) and tonight I spun up some Wensleydale from Spunky Eclectic in "Cold Front" (blues/greens) -- the December fiber club selection. I'm trying to perfect my low twist singles, but I think I'm overtwisted. Even w/ slooow treadling on my slowest whorl. Don't know what's up w/ that. No pics because everything (camera, knitting, spinning wheel) are all downstairs.

1 comment:

Rani said...

Oh come one. Pictures pictures. You can't tempt us with your fibery ways and then not show us!!!