Monday, March 09, 2009

No Cake For You!

The Blog has spoken -- No cake for the boys. And it's not that bad, Older Son doesn't even like cake. He just wanted it because he couldn't have it. He got the left over icing, which is all he likes anyways. And Younger Son...He's an indiscriminate eater. He should be satisfied with the close to a dozen pieces of pizza he ate for dinner last night.
Did you know that you can watch videos at IMDb? They have 56 episodes of the Twilight Zone, old CBS commercials and all. I watched "Nothing in the Dark" (with an absolutely dreamy Robert Redford as Mr. Death. I hope I get him when the time comes.) So be sure to tell your husband about it (you know who you are). I myself couldn't get the full screen to work, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. Makes me wonder what other shows are there. Of course, this does cut into my knitting time, though.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha, very good!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog! What a treat! I enjoyed looking over your stash of yarn!