Monday, February 16, 2009

Over and Under

I'm still here. Just overwhelmed, or under water, as the case may be. Just about every aspect of my life right now has come to a crisis point that requires some kind of intervention on my part within the past week. I'm overstressed, under pressure, overworked, and under appreciated. Not much knitting getting done, and nothing much to show anyways. I always thought that in situations like this I would knit to relax, but you know what? I have no desire to knit all these bad feelings into something. Maybe things will start looking up tomorrow. I have been visiting yarn shops for the past two weekends, and made some purchases. I'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Guess what?!? This Friday is knit night!!! I don't know about you, but that thought has gotten me thru more than one week! Cyberhug.

Deborah said...

Hope you're feeling the knitting bug soon. Hope all is well. Take care!!!