Friday, December 11, 2020

Not Quite

 

I'm not quite done with my How Cold Is It? (warning: -- link contains a bad word) hat.  I was hoping to finish today, but at least I'm past the random graph and am now doing the decreases at the crown.  This will be a good size (I was worried that it wouldn't be long enough) just long enough to cover the ears and be a little slouchy.  Perfect!  Once it's done and blocked I will attempt to get a modelled shot.  I hope the recipient will like it.  For those of you keeping track this will count as Socks #3 of 13.  Still on track for my deadlines, actually pulling ahead a little once I get the zipper sewn in on Younger Son's vest.  I've also been working on Older Son's jacket as well, and have reached the underarm shaping on the back.  Moving right along.  Since I've decided that I want to do JFY7 3 times, those will count as 3 more socks.  If I get them all done by Christmas I'll be way ahead!  Stay tuned for more exciting knitting highlights.  I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat.


No comments: