Monday, September 25, 2006

Sock Wars


Well. This couldn't have worked out more poorly if we tried. I still haven't received my 'dossier' with information about my intended victim, and the organizer has gone awol. To top it off, I'm starting to get spam that I believe is from spambots harvesting my email addy off the blog where it was posted so my assassin could find me and I could find my victim. Lovely, eh?

All that said, things have worked out for the most part, I mailed my package to my victim today. I've emailed my assassin so she knows where to find me, now I'm just sitting back waiting for my socks. Really the only snag (other than the spambots getting my addy -- I'll be deleting junk emails for months now) is that I delayed asking for my victim's address so I couldn't go and mail yesterday afternoon and had to wait for today. She sent it quickly once I asked, though. I delayed because I just kept hoping I would get my dossier in my email. At this point I don't think I'm ever going to get it.

Pictured is the beginning of my second sock. As I said, they're gone now. Hope mine are nice. I'm pretty happy, I got at least one kill, that was all I was hoping for.

No comments: