Thursday, June 29, 2006

Superman Etc.

Busy, busy and back to my "normal"* schedule. Forgive me my lack of post yesterday, I was not at my normal blogging spot and was having some connectivity issues. I have no knitting pictures to show today. I've just been doing bus knitting, I'm working on my second pair of grey socks, ho hum. These are for Younger Son.


Dave purchased the first season of "Lois and Clark, The New Adventures of Superman" this weekend and he and the boys have been watching it with much enjoyment. I came upstairs to go to bed last night and they were all laying on the bed (only a full) watching it. So I squeezed in beside Younger Son and then constrictored my way in. By which I mean that every time YS shifted over at all I immediately moved into the space, so he was squeezed between his father and I. (The same method boa constrictors use to suffocate -- everytime you breath out they squeeze in more.) Fortunately the episode ended and they all trooped off downstairs and to the shower before we broke any ribs.

*My "normal" schedule is up at 6:00 AM, out of the house at 6:50 AM, work and then home and in the car at ~5:50 PM, then check on my dad and finally home for good at ~7:30 PM. Whew, I'm tired.

No comments: